Keep your fish happy and healthy with the ideal water temperature using the convenient and accurate Aqueon Preset Aquarium Heater. Whether your tropical community fish tank is freshwater or saltwater, you can quickly and easily make sure that the aquatic climate is the right one for your finned friends, thanks to this fully submersible heater being preset to 78 degrees Fahrenheit, and you can rest easy knowing that the shatter-proof construction will keep your fish safe and sound. With a wide range of available wattages, finding the right heater for your aquarium is a snap, and it also comes with an automatic safety shut-off feature to help prevent damage from overheating and keep your fish swimming happily along.
- Perfect for easily maintaining the ideal water temperature for both healthy salt and freshwater community fish tanks.
- The heater is preset to 78 °F and is accurate within 1 degree, can be completely submerged, and requires no adjustments.
- Available in a wide range of the most common wattage sizes to provide a custom heating experience for any aquarium.
- Durable shatter-resistant heater construction allows for completely submersible and safe aquarium temperature control.
- The convenient and secure design will automatically shut off if the heater is no longer properly submerged, preventing damage.
There are no reviews yet.